From lighting to occasional tables, below are just a few examples of the Portuguese brands available on eporta.
1. Star I by Mambo Unlimited Ideas – Mambo focus on creating pieces that encompass Portuguese tradition within modern designs.
2. Blossom Side Table by Ginger and Jagger – Handcrafted and inspired by nature, the luxurious designs from Ginger and Jagger bring the thrill of wanderlust to the living space.
3. NoHo Table Lamp by CreativeMary – The ranges within this lighting brand cover everything from city-inspired styles to classic and exotic lines.
4. Wormley Chair by Duistt – Specialising in upholstery, Duistt uses highly skilled artisans to create their designs that combine classical references with modern lines.
5. Nest Chair by GOTO – The young furniture brand takes inspiration from the Portuguese history and aims to highlight the beauty of the country’s materials through their designs.
6. Rio Coffee Table by Homara – By including subtle details in their designs, Homara aim to create bold pieces for those searching for something a little different for the home.
7. Guanajuato Rug by Tailor – With each piece inspired by a city of the world, Tailor aims to create designs that combine the excellence of Portuguese craftsmanship with irreverence of design.
8. Three Rocks Aged Mirror Coffee Table by Insidherland – Creating functional designs that are also worthy to be pieces of art is the mission of Insidherland, made possible by using a combination of high technology and traditional craftsmanship.