On eporta we have brands producing lamps in a variety of sizes, shapes and styles. Here are a few of the tripod-style floor lamps available.
1. Felt Floor – This lamp uses the fabric-forming technique, a process rarely used in lighting design, to create the textural felt shade, which is then juxtaposed on a slender tripod stand.
2. Half Mile Ray Searchlight – This reproduction of the 1930s Half Mile Ray lamp with a mahogany tripod base creates a contemporary feel with historical connotations.
3. Marylin F Floor Lamp – Designed as a tribute to Marylin Monroe, with the white dress blowing in the breeze to reveal stunning legs!
4. Brera II Floor Lamp – Inspired by the bohemian culture of Brera, the floor lamp brings through an eclectic and contemporary style.
5. Colevale – The legs of Colevale are made from architectural bronze tubing, linked together in a way to personify the design.
6. Spot Light Floor Lamp – Removing all other detailing, from the head to the minimal tripod base, allows the wire outline of the lamp to stand out.
7. Baba – Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, the Baba lamp combines an elliptical shade with a beech wood base.
8. Jean – With its geometric form and adjustable head, Jean is designed to attract attention.